Friday 27 November 2015

Must Watch Films in December 2015

Star Wars Episode 7 : The Force Awakens

Is there really any need for me to tell you why this film is a must watch? IT'S FUCKING STAR WARS!
10 Years Since the release of the last Star Wars installment and almost 40 years since the original trilogy was finalized. The hype from both younger and older generations of star wars fans there's no way of getting around the fact that this is most anticipated film of 2015, maybe even the last decade. With the return of the iconic original cast members such as Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher returning as the famous Luke, Han and Leia all generations of fans are going crazy about it! Also the question that all Star Wars fans are asking, what the hell is up with the crossgaurd on that lightsaber!
But my biggest questions come from my curiosity around the way that J.J Abrams has kept Andy Serkis character Supreme Leader Snoke, all we know so far is that it's a motion capture performance. Serkis revealed in an interview last month with Empire Magazine that he had to stand on a 20 foot platform to perform with his co-actors Adam Driver and Domhnall Gleeson, so we know that Serkis is portraying a villain. We Think that he's going to be a Palpatine type character, leading the New Order.
But anyway if you're still reading this and aren't exited then I can't help you, you're a disappointment to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE


The Hateful Eight

Being a super Tarantino fanboy myself I've literally been counting to December 25th, I don't care about Christmas, The Hateful Eight is more important, Quentin Tarantino is more important than Jesus.
2015 is definitely the return of the western genre and Tarantino is leading the pack of directors that are attempting to do so, reviving a basically killed off genre of movies is probably a dangerous movie, but with visionary skills like Tarantino, I don't think he's worried at all.
The snowy western with a typical Tarantino cast, including Samuel L Jackson, Michael Madsen, Tim Roth and Kurt Russell, we can expect this to be a super bloody western movie.
If it follows the success of Django Unchained I have super high expectations, and can imagine that a lot of other Tarantino fans are impatiently waiting like me. I just want to know who Channing Tatum's character is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_UI1GzaWv0



The Revenant

Another 2015 film with a western feel? I'm excited. And with a star cast including Tom Hardy and Leonardo DiCaprio, I'm even more excited.
Leo is left for dead by his team after he's attacked by a bear and must use his skills to survive in the icey wasteland.
I've been dying to see Tom Hard and Leonardo DiCaprio on screen again together ever since Inception, 2 of the biggest star in the world in a western flick? I bet girls are wetting themselves globally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoebZZ8K5N0

No comments:

Post a Comment