Tuesday 26 January 2016

Exclusive Revenant Behind the Scenes Documentary

Mind blowing western from the visionary director Alejandro González Iñárritu. The Revenant has turned the heads of everyone, and I would go as far as saying it's the biggest advancement in cinematography that we've seen in the past 16 years.
Whilst feasting my eyes on The Revenant the biggest question I kept asking myself all the way through the movie was how the heck did they manage to pull off all of those incredible shots. And thankfully my questions have been answered by this intriguing 45 minute Behind the Scenes documentary answers all of my questions and showcases all of the incredible work that went into creating this blockbuster.
If you're a hardcore movie fan like me, or even just a casual viewer then this documentary will blow your mind, highly recommend watching this.

Here's the link to the video - The Revenant | "A World Unseen" Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment