Sunday 29 November 2015

Star Wars Episode 7 News : Mark Hamill Gives Hints

Mark Hamill has said in an interview with Empire Magazine “Obviously you’re seeing him in a very different time in his life,” Hamill said of Skywalker. “There are lots of surprises in this movie. You’re going to love it.”
He went on to suggest that he spent time filming solo scenes. “It reminded me of when I was in Tunisia on the salt flats,” Hamill said. “If you could get into your own mind and shut out the crew and look at the horizon, you really felt like you were in a galaxy far, far away. I had that same wave of emotion happen to me when I was on Skellig Michael in Ireland. I wasn't anticipating it.”

For me this could mean that we may be seeing a familiar side to Luke that we'll recognize, but at the same time it will completely different. Also the fact that he mentions filming solo scenes, could this mean that we won't be seeing much of our favourite group of Han, Leia and Luke together much in the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment